Curbside Library Is Now Taking Orders
We are excited to start Curbside Library Services! You will now be able to check out books with us and pick up curbside. Just follow the steps below.
Step 1: Find Your Book
- Browse our Online Catalog to select books.
- Write down the title and author for each book you want to check out.
- The online catalog will show if the book is available.
Step 2: Submit Your Request
- Send your name, phone number, book request (Title and Author), and library card number to us by one of the following ways:
- Calling 918-541-2292
- Messaging through Facebook
- Emailing using Contact Us
- We will contact you when your order is ready for pickup so that you can make an appointment to pick up your books.
- Appointment for pick-up may be made for Mondays thru Friday 9 am – 4 pm
- All books checked out using our curbside service will have a two-week due date.
- Books should be returned in the book drop like normal.
- All returned library books are quarantined for three days and disinfected before being checked back in.
Step 3: Pick Up Your Order
- Pull up in front of the library and call us at 918-541-2292.
- Pop your trunk, stay in your car, and leave windows up.
- We will place your bagged order in your trunk, close your trunk, and you will be good to go!
***If you need to pick up books and will not be driving, call the library for special arrangements.
How can I update my library card on the internet
We would be happy to update it for you. Are you needing to renew or change your information?