We are excited to start Curbside Library Services! You will now be able to check out books with us and pick up curbside. Just follow the steps below.
Step 1: Find Your Book
- Browse our Online Catalog to select books.
- Write down the title and author for each book you want to check out.
- The online catalog will show if the book is available.
Step 2: Submit Your Request
- Send your name, phone number, book request (Title and Author), and library card number to us by one of the following ways:
- We will contact you when your order is ready for pickup so that you can make an appointment to pick up your books.
- Appointment for pick-up may be made for Mondays thru Friday 9 am – 4 pm
- All books checked out using our curbside service will have a two-week due date.
- Books should be returned in the book drop like normal.
- All returned library books are quarantined for three days and disinfected before being checked back in.
Step 3: Pick Up Your Order
- Pull up in front of the library and call us at 918-541-2292.
- Pop your trunk, stay in your car, and leave windows up.
- We will place your bagged order in your trunk, close your trunk, and you will be good to go!
***If you need to pick up books and will not be driving, call the library for special arrangements.